Are you bothered by Fortnite crashing dilemma? The way to mend Fortnite crashing issue? In this informative article, we offers solutions to fix this issue. You can try them one by one if you’re looking to solve Fortnite crashing.
But before that, you might need to check your the system requirements for Fortnite. It can be the primary reason why the app keeps crashing.
How to Fix Fortnite Keeps on Crashing
Fortnite is an internet video game. Some players complain that their Fortnite keeps crashing onto the pc. The issue happens and it is irritating.
You will be unable to play with the sport once Fortnite crashing issue occurs. You can stick to the answers below to fix it, if you are facing the same problem.
Method 1: Cease Overclocking
The increased CPU speed might be a reason for Fortnite crashing problem. You may place the CPU clock rate back to the default option if the problem appears once you overclocked your CPU. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Restart your PC. After the manufacturer’s logo appears, press F2 punctually to enter BIOS.
- Step 2: Go to Advanced tab.
- Step 3: Locate Performance and locate Overclocking option.
- Step 4: Disable Overclocking option.
- Step 5: Save the changes and exit BIOS.
- Step 6: Restart your computer and see if Fortnite crashing issue was fixed.
Tip: Usually, the secret to get BIOS is F2 or Del, but it could be different on your computer. When you see the logo just refer to this message on the screen.
Method 2: Change or Update the Graphics Settings
You might need to change your settings if your Fortnite keeps crashing. If the game works 13, you should attempt lower resolution and then check. If Fortnite still bothers you crashing issue, you have to try the next solution.
A corrupted or outdated device driver may cause issues crashing. In cases like this, you should try restarting or updating your device driver, especially the graphics card driver.
You can follow the steps below to update card driver.
- Press Win + R to invoke Run window. Then enter devmgmt.msc from the box and then click OK to Visit Device Manager.
- Double-click Display adapters to expand it.
- Right-click your graphics card and select Update driver. In the pop-up window, select Search mechanically for the updated driver program. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the procedure.
Following the upgrade that is available is installed, you need to restart your PC. Then start Fortnite to assess if the problem was solved.
You may consider reinstalling the graphics card driver if Fortnite crashing problem exists. Just choose the Uninstall button in Step 3 and then follow the instructions. Then restart the computer. The driver will be reinstalled.
Method 3: Change Registry Settings
In case you’ve tried all the solutions previously but Fortnite keeps appearing again, you can change some settings to repair it.
- Sort Regedit in Run window and then press Enter to start Registry Editor.
- Produce a backup for registry keys prior to making any changes. Click Document and Choose Export. Then select a place. When any problems occur after you modify registry keys, then you can import the copy.
- Step 3: In Registry Editor, browse to the following route: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers
- In the ideal pane, right-click some vacant space and select New > QWORD (64-bit) Worth. Then name the new value as TdrLevel.
- Double-click TdrLevel to change it. Then place the Value data to 0. Once it is completed, close Registry Editor.
- Then you can restart your pc and operate Fortnite to assess whether the problem disappears.
Did you find this post helpful? In case you know any other method, you can share it with us in the comment section below. Also, we appreciate it if you can leave us feedback for us to improve our site more. – angelinasbedding.com